Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cy's Idea to start blogging

Since i told Cy i was too free nowadays after my SAM course he told me to start blogging...
Was chatting with him on how miserable his relationship life is... making me now less wanting to be in a relationship... hahaha.. Sorry Cy...


Hm... Have been playing alot of DotA lately... since i got ntg else to do...
Find myself bottling up lots of anger  due to that game... I think i realise sumthing new... how ppl get angry playing that game. First of all... i believe most people play to win... and when they want to win so badly.. they start to expect alot of so called.. skills from teammate... and when the teammates are unable to achieve what they want... BOOM!!... there goes anger.... I don't think i'm excluded in this situation.. sometimes i just want to win too... and after game.. I would try my best to let bygone be bygone and laugh once again...
I somehow believe this game in a way have certainly changed my view of gaming and gamers which really really help me to fix my attitude bit by bit...

I used to have a few groups of friends playing this game.. and most often.. they quarrel and fight in game.. and as usual and as childish they can be.. the bring disputes of a game to real life.. despising each other so much.. that it could actually end their friendship... AND as usual.. i'll stand beside watching them quarrel trying to stop their dumb behavior..
Soon i realize its hopeless... They're just too immature


List of things i want to do this holiday :
1) Hang out with friends (catching up)
2) Watch all the movies i missed
3) Travel (anywhere will do as long i have fun)
4) Find a job
5) University application

6) Go on Diet which includes sports and exercise



Hey, blogging is not that bad after all... i thought i wouldn't even be able to write "something"...
Hahaha.. shall keep this a habit.. maybe as a diary...

No comments:

Post a Comment