Monday, November 22, 2010

A somewhat satisfying day

Woke up at around 11... lasted so damn freaking long b4 i went for my lunch at around 3... Which was around 24 hrs since my last meal... GENG!! Sooner or later gastric coming back.

Then help out with mum on the chicken chop... mash potato rules.. but the main chicken fail 99...

Then jogging with bro... Finally a chance to speak up and have a chat with that fella after like few months.. which i was busy preparing for my finals... Glad to know that he is still the old him.. not trying to fuck his life up...

Then.. the main item of the day... INCEPTION!!! FARKING AWESOME!!

I miss the movie in theater due to my coming exam.. this movie is complicated.. i don't deny.. but then.. what impress me is its complexity and how the director question the difference between dreams and reality....
We often perceive reality as whats most important... reality as where we are suppose to be... but then.. who knows whether we're in reality or not?.. Everything in our life may be just our imagination... or so called projections of our mind... In the end... those doubts doesn't even matter... What really matter is how we live our life.. how we navigate our fate... our pathways... and how we learn to accept and find true happiness..


If I can have the chance to live in dreams and be happy... why not?.. You call that escaping from reality? Then you tell me... What is reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment