Saturday, November 20, 2010

Special Thanks to them

I remember at the beginning of the year, I was still the half-assed me... who refused to work for my goals yet setting my goals up high in the sky. I was ignorant and arrogant... I even think that i'm actually one of the few smart guys out there...
However, after entering college.. i found out that i have been living in my own small world... Smart youngsters are everywhere with different talents, some can even excel in everything. I knew that there exists these "kind" of people.. but i just didn't know that there's a huge load of em' which made me nothing special... I just can't stop laughing at my own stupidity...

There are these 2 person, who made the effort to wake me up from my dream, telling me that i'm going the wrong way and my mindset is totally wrong. These 2 person made me realize how immature i was.
They constantly ask of my goals... what i am trying to achieve and advice me base on my replies....
Because of their lectures and advice, i soon came to realize what i need to do... So i started working hard... Taking my first step to achieve my first goal ( a 95 TER for my SAM course) which i have yet to know whether i have achieved it or not... But then... As one of my adviser says "make sure you are able to face your results with no regrets"... SO i believe in myself.. sat for the exam.. and did my best with ample of revision... No matter what result i obtain.. i would not regret over it.. like how i did over my SPM result..

But no matter what.... i owe you two a BIG THANK YOU!!!! I will appreciate what you all did for me and i will not disappoint you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment